Thursday, August 31, 2006

Day 15: Walking on the beach

I love where I work! There is a beautiful white sand surf beach a few minutes walk away. On a day like today (blue sky and beautiful) it is fantastic to be able to walk in my lunchbreak.

On the eating front I have been reasonably "conscious" today. I had a milky drink for morning tea again, and a good home made lunch (my yummy leftovers - so glad that I didn't eat them yesterday). I also bought some sugar free gum and chewed on that after lunch for some "mouth feel". I did get a chocolate bar at about 3pm, but I wanted it and I enjoyed it.

I am now sorting through about 3 months worth of paperwork!! A job I have been putting off for a while, but have just decided to get on and do as much as I can. FLYlady would be proud! :-)

No comments: