Monday, October 23, 2006

Day 68: Rain rain go away

It is a public holiday here today, so no work (which is nice), but the weather is pretty wet and yuck. I managed to get out for a quick walk today (and ate two chocolate bars while I was out!) but no runs yet today. Hopefully it will ease off a bit later and I can go after the kids have their dinner.

The inlaws left this morning, and the kids had a sleep this afternoon, so I have had a bit of time to try to organise myself. Lots to do.

Feeling a bit blah - wonder if it is the weather, or related to some of the food I have eaten over the last few days.

(later)
Was very tempted to get chicken fried rice for dinnner tonight - couldn't be bothered cooking. But my body didn't really want it - it hasn't had much fruit or vegetables over the last few days. Instead I searched my recipes and came up with a quick and easy guacamole on toast dinner that was better for me.

No comments: