Thursday, October 05, 2006

Day 50: Interview is over

I had my interview today, and I think it went ok. I have been stressing a bit about it, but now it is over I am happy - should know by the end of next week.

Didn't run this morning, as I was preparing for the interview. Went out tonight, but it was freezing and my legs felt like lead. I am much better in the mornings.

Went to buy a muffin at lunchtime, and they didn't have any nice ones left, so I ended up going and buying lollies and gum. It would have been a good idea to buy grapes or something to munch on.

Off to have a bath (after the dishes)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, good luck with the outcome of your interview! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

It is a pretty cool spring day here in South Africa as well ~ we're almost neighbours!

I am sure things will go easier when the stress lets up. I really admire you for running ~ keep it up!