Friday, October 06, 2006

Day 51: Friday again (hooray!)

I have been so busy this week at work, and was sure I was going to have to work this weekend, so it was great to be able to leave the office at 5.15 on Friday evening and think "I don't need to go back until Monday"! Hooray!!!

My gum saved me from eating without hunger again this afternoon - I just keep on frantically chew-chew-chewing until it looses its taste, and I start on the next piece. It feels a little like a crutch at the moment, and probably something I will have to wean myself off later. I did end up eating a cookie late morning, but I missed out on my friday work shout, so I felt like a little sweetness from the snackbox.

We should get the car back tomorrow (a week of being car-less has been a bit of a shock), along with the bill of around $3000!!! aarrgh! Nevermind. At least we don't have two cars to break down... :-)

No comments: