Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Day 55. 56: The cold effects

I have a cold and a sore throat and feel like a misery. Yesterday my sore throat was so annoying, and the only thing that "seemed" to soothe it was eating. I just ate and ate. I had a bad sleep last night because my irritable throat just kept on irritating me!

This morning I was going to go for a run, but decided I'd had a crappy sleep so I wouldn't bother. Hubby said why don't you go out for a walk anyway, so I did. I ended up walking for 10 mins or so, then running for about 19 minutes!! I was so glad that I had done it, and my cold didn't feel too bad. It was a beautiful (chilly) morning and the tide was out so it was nice to run along the sand.

I didn't eat very intuitively today, and my excuse was my cold, but that is really just an excuse. I should have been eating lots of fruit and vitamin c, but instead I chose processed and fatty foods. I had a big lunch, and at dinner time wasn't hungry. I just felt like some muesli (I had felt like that for breakfast, but we had run out), so I had that. I thought about making a vege stir fry, but instead ate more junk.... at least I made my hubby hide the rest of the chocolate so I wouldn't eat it!!!

No comments: