Monday, October 16, 2006

Day 61: Left a half finished chocolate bar!

Wow - today I left a half finished chocolate bar in my drawer at work, because I had eaten enough. This is very rare!

I did fall apart a bit in the evening, and didn't get my planned lunchtime walk in because of the weather, but I am focussing on the positivity of the day!

I read through this website last night (think it came from one of Jenn's links). I really relate to what Dave has to say in this site. I think my problem is less about yoyo dieting, and more about binge eating (I have only lost weight - more than a kg or two - a couple of times in my life, despite a resolve every morning that today is the day I will control myself).

I think that his idea of having a hobbie or something else to focus on in danger times is a great idea. I might go and get my paintbrush out again.

No comments: