Sunday, October 08, 2006

Day 53: Run 2 days in a row!

Decided to go out for a run again today to increase my time a little, but since it was my morning up with the kids, I didn't get to go until around 9am, and my legs felt like lead. I ran for a couple of minutes then thought I'd just walk, but after walking for 5 mins or so I decided I needed to push myself a bit more so I ran. I ran for about 12 mins or so then walked a couple of minutes, then ran another 10 mins or so. So about 24 mins in total - but not in a row. The 5km race I have entered is next Sunday, so I guess I am going to have to run/walk it....

When I got back from my run, I did some stretches, strength stuff (for about 10 mins!!), and my daughter was trying to copy me. It was very cute...

Have sorted out the house (de-cluttered a bit) and some papers. My goal is to try to keep it like that for a week! I feel so much happier when I'm not living in a cluttered environment.....

As for eating today, my usual weekend habits kicked in again. Next weekend I'll have to save my run for that time of day!!! (As it turned out Mr 1 year old didn't really sleep, so I didn't have huge amounts of time to junk-frenzy). I have swapped mornings with hubby so that I can run on Tuesday, but that means I have to get up early tomorrow again.... :-(

No comments: