Thursday, September 28, 2006

Day 43: 20 mins running!

I was so pleased with myself this morning - I thought I would try jogging for as long as I could and I managed 20 minutes! I haven't jogged for more than a few minutes in a row for a long time!

I asked myself whether I was consciously hungry several times today - got to get more focussed on that - I was hungry at morning tea time (probably because of the run) so I had a milo to keep me going. This afternoon and this evening - the old automated eating machine took over again.... trying to understand why...

- some emotions at work (busy project, some things going wrong, interview for new position next week)
- some home emotions (wanting to move house, rentals getting hard to find, car problems that are likely to cost thousands)

Stress happens, it is natural - I CAN handle it.

No comments: