Monday, September 25, 2006

Day 40: The bumpy journey

Well... 40 days. Do I feel like I have made progress? Yes! I am pleased for myself for keeping on logging the food and the feelings almost every day. My binges still occur, but they are fewer and further between.

It has taken me 20 or more years to get to this point in my life, so I have to expect that it will take a while to get my body to listen to what it needs.

Today was another bump in the road... not sure what happened. The morning shout at work kick started a bit of a sugar fest. Part of me wonders if I should try to give up on sugar all together, but deep down I just know that would make me crave it more!! Best to focus on having exactly what I want and savouring and enjoying it, instead of grabbing something and stuffing it in.

No comments: