Sunday, January 13, 2008

80 days to go: Positivity prevails!

Ok, so I have been on this positive thinking kick, and I think it *has* made a difference to my eating too. That wasn't my main aim, but I wondered if it would be a side effect.

I have avoided the snackbox for a WHOLE WEEK at work, and didn't go and buy lollies at lunchtime at all. Yay! I did snack a bit in the evening, and a few times ate way past full, but I have been in a good positive frame of mind.

I read something in my book that I am going to try out this week. I am wearing a rubber band around my wrist and whenever I have negative or unhelpful thoughts I am going to ping the rubber band... Apparently it is supposed to reinforce it!
:-)

I got out for a run walk yesterday and a walk this evening (although the walk was to the supermarket where I bought chocolate for choc dipped strawberries!)

I am aiming to be active for 30 mins a day. So far the weather has been in my favour...

No comments: