Tuesday, January 15, 2008

78 days to go: Exercise frenzy

Wow, I have been getting off my butt a bit this week! I've run or walked every second day at least (did run Sat and walk Sun) AND I've ridden my bike to and from work every day this week and several times last week. Wonders... I have also managed to avoid the snackbox for a WHOLE WEEK!

I think the weather has something to do with it. Being in the southern hemisphere it is lovely summer here at the moment, and we have had so many fantastic clear blue sky days... (not so great for the farmers & orchardists tho').

My positive thinking has been going well. Tonight when hubby and I were sorting out our paperwork (a job I managed to get him to help with instead of doing it myself as usual) I made a joke about his involvement rather than nagging or criticising - it felt much better and he helped!

I've overeaten a little tonight - I wanted to do some baking but there was no flour and hardly any sugar, so I roamed about looking for sugar fixes, ate a few lollies and a couple of bits of leftover chocolate, and then hubby offered me some of his christmas choccies. I don't feel stuffed though, but I think my body was really wanting water... I always mistake that for junk food!!! :-)

All in all January 2008 is going well....PMT will kick in soon, hopefully my positivity will help counteract those PMT demons >:-P

No comments: