Friday, January 18, 2008

75 days to go: I am over this heat

The weather has been fantastic lately, but I am over this heat in the evenings. I haven't had a very good sleep the last few nights. I am wearing shorts tonight since it is so hot - I NEVER wear shorts - I don't feel very attractive. Ick....

On a positive note, the exercise is still going well, and I am *trying* to be positive. I still come out with nags and negative things out of habit sometimes, but I am conscious of them and try to follow up with something more positive.

I bought a Geneen Roth book "Why Weight" a few weeks ago in the middle of a binge fest, but when i was reading it yesterday I almost felt like I didn't *really* need another book like that to read. However, it is more of a journal/guide, with questions to answer, so I am progressing with it in parallel with my positive focus.

No comments: