Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Day 168: Oops

Ok, so I didn't get off to a very good start of "blogging every day" - I had a pretty big eating evening yesterday... I felt like I was in a sugar coma!

Today has gone fairly well, at least until while I was cleaning out the pantry I found a bag of lollies and ate the lot!!

When I woke up, I didn't feel up to a run, so I grabbed my yoga mat and did some yoga poses before breakfast - that felt great and I will try to keep doing that.

I did IE at work today - not eating at my desk, eating the lunch I had brought in instead of getting sushi, no lollies. And I thought periodically about my hunger and how full I was. I even had a bit of a rumble going before lunch and dinner!

I guess my positive thought of the day is " the daytime went great!"

No comments: