Wednesday, October 03, 2007

OMBO 3: Temptations

I did well today at avoiding the snack box at work, although I have been munching out on fruit and nuts more than hunger dictated. I actually almost did get something from the snack box - but turned away at the last minute when seeing the person at work who said she had lost a lot of weight on the Sure Slim diet, and that her turning point had been when she had to buy size 18 jeans... which is what I wear!!!

I have eaten two afghan biscuits tonight, but on a positive note, at least they are home made! :-) No preservatives etc.

I've been looking carefully at the products that we use lately and trying to cut back on chemicals. I have swapped to using Living Nature and Skin Food skin and hair products, and tried to go back to "old fashioned" cleaning methods, like soap and water, bicarb soda, etc. I am also trying to get hubby to do more dinners from scratch rather than using highly processed food... having said that, I think my daughter's favourite will always be chicken nuggets! LOL

Better go - part of my goals include being on the internet for less than half an hour in the evenings...

No comments: