Friday, April 13, 2007

Day 238: Places to eat

I have been thinking about the times that I overeat, and there are common places:
  • in front of the computer in the evening
  • in front of the computer at work
  • cleaning up at home in the evening
  • watching TV.

So I am going to attempt to just eat when I am sitting at the table - and thinking about what I am doing.

Tonight I did ok with that. I consciously sat at the table when I grabbed my two choccie biscuits when I was cleaning up. Hubby gave me a creme egg while I was sitting at the computer, so i ate it there.. and then I got some chips while the tv was on.... But on a positive note I caught up on my filing that has been bugging me for a while - a good use of TV time!

Tomorrow's goal is to sit and eat consciously.

No comments: