Thursday, July 12, 2007

Day 327 CD 21

Wow - three weeks of my change. I feel very proud of myself for avoiding the sugar, although I do need to work on the chips and cheese that I have been eating!

I haven't posted for a while since we were away over the weekend, and then our pc monitor died. Now we have a loaner until we can sort out a new one. Another expense I just don't need right now....

The trip away made the sugar thing sooo hard. There was a party for my daughter with loads of sweets and chocolate, then a dinner out with friends and two desserts... and lots of leftover birthday cake... BUT I RESISTED. I even pulled out the packet of chocolate thinking I might eat some, but just smelled it instead :-)

I haven't run for more than a week now. Must get back on that horse! The weather has been really miserable here lately with storms etc. Still, the forecast is good for the next few days, so no more excuses there.

I'm going to go through my change contract again tonight and plan what to focus on next, and what will happen about sugar at the end of the 30 days...

No comments: